Sunday, November 29, 2020

Flowering Blooms Stamp Set used for an old Catalog Card Layout......

Hi Stampers!!  This creation today came from an old StampinUP Catalog layout, and I made it new again with current product and colors!!  My color combo includes:  Garden Green, Bumblebee, Petal Pink, and Whisper White.

I used the following SU Products:

--Flowering Blooms Stamp Set

--Stitched Shapes Dies

--Layering Squares Dies

--1 in. Circle Punch (retired)

--1 1/4 in. Circle Punch (retired)

--Bumblebee Ribbon

--Stampin Blends


I had fun "remaking" this card layout, but the tricky part was the ribbon.  (just used Tear & Tape Adhesive and that made things much easier)!!  If you have a question or 2, please let me know.  Thanks very much for your blog visit......LORI



No comments:

Post a Comment