Saturday, September 26, 2020

FUN MAIL!! Part 1-- (Sharing the Hand-Stamped Cards I Recd for my Birthday)

Made by Jayne S. (Peoria IL)
Features the retired LadyBug set & Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper.
I love the Wink of Stella that was added also for shimmer  : )

And this creation is by Kathy V. (Independence MO)
The Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper was used here as well.
I'm glad to know my friend who moved to MO is still stamping!

Made by Jo P. (Galesburg IL)
Using beautiful fall colors that feature the SU retired Summer Sunflower set.
Jo also used one of my fave embossing folders-  Tin Tile 3D

          

This card was made by Tina F. (Williamsfield IL)
A couple of tropical drinks make me dream of my Maui trip
that hopefully will happen in May with StampinUP! (fingers & toes crossed)

                                 

Made by June B.  (Galesburg IL)
Fall leaves & seasonal colors were used on this card.
I appreciate June thinking of me!


Made by Debbie K. (Sterling IL)
Retired Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper was used
on this card along w/ the Stitched So Sweetly Dies from the Annual Catalog.



Every year about this time, I like to share with you creations made by stamping friends!!  There really is nothing more exciting to me than getting a stamped card in the mail--Happy Dance!!   I do SO appreciate the beautiful cards that I'm showing today AND check back for a couple more days worth also  :  )   Thank you everyone for the Birthday Wishes!!   I guess turning the big 6-0 wasn't so bad after all.   Thanks for blogging by.......LORI

 

No comments:

Post a Comment