Saturday, September 12, 2020

Card Making Series: S - U Switcharoo Video #14 (featuring My Meadow set)

Hi Stampers!!  For my "switcharoo" card project today, I cased the card on page 56 in the StampinUP Annual Catalog.   Used fall colors instead of what is shown in the book.

Colors Include:  Cajun Craze, White, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso,
Bumblebee and Balmy Blue  (WHEW!! a lot of beautiful inks today)
 
Here are a few StampinUP Products featured:
--Stitched Rectangle Dies
--Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder
--Linen Thread
--My Meadow Stamp Set
 


This picture shows the contrast of colors used in the StampinUP sample vs my fall creation.  Please take a few minutes to watch the YOUTUBE video below and let me know if you have any questions.

I appreciate you blogging by today and please stop back soon for more stamping inspiration!!  LORI
          

                                                               

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment