Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Classic Garage Suite by StampinUP makes a great MASCULINE Card!!

I made this project into a card instead of a box like my inspiration was.
(one of the Make N Take kits at On-Stage & I did not want the box)
Nothing better than taking pcs. and parts and coming up with something 
COMPLETELY different, right?

With the help of the Big Shot Embossing Mats, I was
able to use the dies in this Suite to emboss (on the white) instead of cut.
Check out these mats on pg. 221 in the Annual Catalog.
It's well-worth the $15 for something this cool, I think!!

Besides the Embossing Mats, I used the following StampinUP items:
--Black/Silver Striped Ribbon
--Garage Gears Thinlits Dies
--Classic Garage 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
--Geared Up Garage Stamp Set

I've been having SO much fun playing with my new toys (i.e great
products from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure!!
I LOVE MY JOB!!  Lori
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment