Thursday, January 10, 2019

Join the Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stray Ducklings-- Theme: Anything New (All My Love Suite Featured Here)......


I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!


 For my "waddle" contribution, I used the All My Love
Suite shown on pgs. 4 & 5 in the Occasions Catalog.

This card originally started out as a Make N Take at the Nov.
On Stage Event in Orlando.  (made a couple of mistakes there, so
I brought the pcs. and parts home to re-vamp  : )

Here are the featured items I used:
--Forever Lovely Stamp Set
--All My Love Designer Series Paper
--All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack
--Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies

I embossed with the Lace Dynamic Emboss Folder
and used the Circle Framelits Dies.


Thanks very much for blogging by......
Lori Helvick


CHECK OUT THE OTHER DUCKLINGS POSTS
SIMPLY BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment