Friday, November 30, 2018

C.A.S.E.D Christmas Card w/ the Pop of Petals Bundle (by StampinUP)

We made this Christmas Card at a recent class.  I originally had a
swap from the Orlando event that I copied (cased) but there was no name
on it to share with you.  I did "tweak" a couple things.

Color Combo Includes:
Cherry Cobbler, Merry Merlot, Garden Green, White & Gold

StampinUP Products Used:
--Snowflake Sentiments Stamp Set (verse)
--Pop of Petals Stamp Set
--Four-Petal Flower Punch
--Gold Faceted Gems


Are you aware that the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration
Booklet are coming very soon? (January 3rd to be exact).
I'm very excited to share some display boards with you that I got
to see at the StampinUP event in Orlando.  Take a look-see at
some of the products below to be released with the launch of these books!!
ENJOY!!  Lori Helvick















 




No comments:

Post a Comment