Friday, September 21, 2018

Fun Fold Frenzy Friday #4 Card with Video (featuring Time for Tea Bundle)

 
 Today I'm showing the final card from my recent
fun fold class. (Part 4)

 The sentiment comes from the Time for Tea Stamp Set.
The 2 coral strips shown here, are from the Tea Room Specialty Paper Pack.
(as well as the pretty diagonal piece on the front).

   This fold has been around for a few months-- but it sure is a very simple "wow"
 to make, so I wanted to put my "spin" on the design  : )


There is a small error on the video when you watch that-- so just wanted to clarify......
1) You have the layer with the Colored Doily on the bottom.
 2) The layer cut w/ the Starburst Punch is COASTAL CABANA, not Calypso Coral.
3) Then you have the coral card stock that is cut with the 2 in.  circle punch.


 If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks for blogging by and HAPPY STAMPING!!  Lori


 

                        

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment