Saturday, September 8, 2018

Fun Fold Frenzy Friday #2- featuring Hedgehugs Stamp Set by StampinUP!

Sorry I am late with this Friday video (but Saturday will just have to do).  I was finishing up my demo group card swap last night  : )   Anyway, please scroll down past the 4 still pictures for the YouTube video.

 The 4 circles (or dies) used on this card include:
--2 1/2 in. Circle Punch for the opening (sorry, just realized this is retired)
--Stitched Shapes Framelits for the black pc.
--Starburst Punch for the Crumb Cake Layer
--2 inch Circle Punch for the vanilla pc. with images

 It was fun to make the double bow with:
--Basic Black Solid Bakers Twine
--Natures Twine 4-pack (used Crumb Cake)




 When you attach the 3 3/4 in. squared vanilla pc. shown here,
make sure you don't put adhesive behind the part where that opening is!!
(ask me how I know this?)

 View looking down on the opened up project.
Also, make sure to put dimensionals behind the black circle
only where it attaches!! The black pc. sticking out should have 
NO adhesive.  :  )   (again, ask me how I know)


IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AFTER WATCHING
THE VIDEO BELOW, PLEASE ASK!!

I appreciate you blogging by......Lori

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment