Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Petal Palette Stamp Set & Petal Pair Embossing Folders by StampinUP

 I am SO happy that the Petal Palette Set, Petals & More Thinlits,
and Petal Pair Embossing Folders are all carried over to the new catalog!!
YAY....I love them all  : )

Color Combo for this card: 
--White, Black, Lovely Lipstick, and Old Olive


For this card, I used the same Petal Pair Embossing Folder as above.
I colored in the flowers with Watercolor Pencils.

Colors used here:
Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Real Red, Black, White


Notice the Thank You sentiment on both cards are placed a little differently.
I used the words from the Petal Palette Set but did not want them straight across.
By simply using a black marker & doing each word separately, I was able to
place the "thank" and the "you" where I wanted......
(yes, I am that good!!) LOL  

I appreciate you blogging by-- Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment