Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set Retiring Soon and Wedding Photos!!

YES, YOU ARE CORRECT.......I HAVE BEEN "MIA" THIS WEEK AS FAR AS BLOGGING IS CONCERNED!!  WELL, I HAVE BEEN GONE TO SEATTLE FOR A VERY SPECIAL EVENT.....ONE OF MY SONS SAID "I DO".  YAY, ONE DOWN, AND ONE MORE TO GO  : )

 First off though, just a real simple sympathy card for today.
I used the soon to be retired "Thoughts & Prayers" Stamp set.
The background paper comes from the Petal Garden Designer Paper Pack.
Also, the die cut for the words comes from the Petals & More Thinlits Dies.

 Both my sons are in the middle of this picture.
Cory on the left was the best man.
Scott on the right, was the groom.
The two guys on the outside are brothers of the bride.

 As you can tell, this is a VERY candid shot.  (sometimes those are fun, right?)
It will be awhile before this Mom gets some professional pictures I'm sure.
Until then, I will just have to make do!

Scott and Sophia just finishing the cake cutting.
The cake design was very unusual and "vegan" (per Scott).
It was very good though.....who would have thunk it!!


I appreciate you blogging by.....
I'm happy to be back home, but sure had a fabulous time!
Lori Helvick


No comments:

Post a Comment