Saturday, February 10, 2018

"Love Is In The Air"-- Stray Ducklings Demo Group Blog Waddle


We have another blog "waddle" for you!!  Please check out the list of all demonstrator participants at the bottom of this post.  You can click on each name and "waddle" from one to another, and view some fabulous "Love" creations from the Stray Ducklings.......


 For my "Love Is In The Air" creations, I used the
Oh Happy Day Card Kit on pg. 15 in the 
Annual StampinUP Catalog.
 
 I made the whole box of cards, but I decided to think
"outside the box" on a few alternate kit cards.
Here is a picture of the card opened up.

Another Valentine idea for a friend.
Again, check out the "Oh Happy Day Card Kit"
and imagine the possibilities for your own creations.

This kit makes 20 unique cards and includes
the Oh Happy Day Stamp Set.


I appreciate you joining us!!


Lori Helvick
Proud member of the "Stray Ducklings".....
(StampinUP Demo Group from Central IL)



Sue Boerner   


5 comments: