Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Stampin' Tuesday Trick #3- Coloring with Bleach


FEATURING THE 3RD VIDEO IN MY NEW SERIES FOR 2017
"Stampin' Tuesday Tricks" by Lori Helvick







There are 3 card projects in this video that I used the bleaching technique on.  Here is the pocket card sample below, and I will show the other 2 "still photos" tomorrow.  Check back then!

This dragonfly card was super fun to make.  A couple years back, I had made one similar with fall leaves so I thought these 3 dragonfly dies would be a possibility now.  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this Dragonfly Dreams Bundle?

Color Scheme:  Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, and White

I used a marker to highlight the word "friend" from the Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set.  I also used the Classic Label Punch on the front bottom corner.  (cut the right side flush to card)  The inside sentiment- You're The Best comes from the "All Things Thanks" Stamp Set. (Occasions Catalog)

Also, I used a couple retired candy dots on the top right corner.  (I wanted something chocolate chip and those are all I could find).

I hope you enjoy the "bleaching" video above and if you have any questions, please let me know.  Hey, I'm still keeping my promise of one video the last Tuesday of the month.  I'm 3 for 3 in 2017 (smile)

Lori Helvick- StampinUP Demo since 1999

Pocket Card- inside part on the left and pocket on the right

Fully assembled!!
The top dragonfly image was discolored with bleach.








No comments:

Post a Comment