Friday, September 9, 2016

Cards Featuring Woodland Embossing Folder (from Linda Bauwin's Aug. Retreat)

Card # 1

This was one of the M & T projects at the retreat "Stampin In The Woods"
I loved this card made by Linda Bauwin but I opted out of making it because I had MANY other projects to make & this seemed overwhelming to me :)

I just took the easy way out and opted for pics instead!!
So all 3 of these photos show the same card at different angles.
Linda used the Woodland Embossing Folder and the Thoughtful Branches Bundle

Card # 2
This card also features the 2 StampinUP Products listed above.
I love the idea of a pumpkin cut out using the Thoughtful Branches Bundle Set.


If you have a question about either card from Linda (above) please let me know.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the projects.
Lori Helvick






No comments:

Post a Comment