Sunday, September 4, 2016

The Holiday Catalog is Here! Check Out the Cookie Cutter Christmas Set

Besides the new set and punch, I used the
Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (pg. 5)

The 2 tiny red hearts come from the new punch
and I punched the pc. of candy (on the left) directly from the designer paper.



Aren't these gingerbread men just SO cute?  I had fun playing with the brand new set called
"Cookie Cutter Christmas".  Also, along with the set, StampinUp brought us a
"Cookie Cutter Builder Punch" that matches the set.

You can purchase the "Bundle" with both items and save 10%
These adorable products can be found on page 6 in the StampinUP Holiday Catalog.
What?  You do not have your very own copy yet?
Just send me an e-mail to request a catty if you do not already have a StampinUP demo.

If you have questions about my 2 card samples above, let me know please.
Your questions and/or comments on my blog really make my day!!
Thank you- Lori Helvick





No comments:

Post a Comment