THE ULTIMATE STAMPIN' UP! BUNDLE FOR $99
Would you love to buy all your Stampin' Up! Products at a discount?
Purchase the ULTIMATE Stampin' Up! Bundle (the $99 Starter Kit) and join my StampinUP Team of Demonstrators. You can choose up to $125 in Stampin' Up! product from your wish list for only $99.00.
BONUS: Only in June - TWO additional FREE stamp sets in your Starter Kit. That’s an added value of up to $104 (depending on which stamps you choose).
DOUBLE BONUS: Join with me and receive a FREE Stamp set of your choice out of the brand new catalog!! (valued at $25.00 or less) This offer only good through Lori Helvick.
Be part of a great community of StampinUP Demonstrators!! We have fun!Its a pressure-free experience and you can quit being a demo at anytime.
How does it work?· For $99 you choose: Up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! product of your choice!
· Free shipping - the kit ships to you FREE, for another 10% savings
· Through June 2016 pick Two additional FREE Stamp Sets in your Starter Kit. That’s an added value of up to $104 (depending on which stamps you choose).
* You get to pick an additional $25.00 or less item from me for FREE
· Fill your wish list at a 20% discount all the way through November 2016.
· If you reach $300 in purchases/sales (that is the amount before your discount so it really is less) by the end of the first Full Stampin' Up! quarter (November 2016) you renew your demonstrator discount and benefits for another full quarter. If you don't, you simply drop.
· No Risk, I call it a Trial Demonstrator-ship. You can enjoy all the benefits & discounts of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
· There is no obligation to ever host a party, workshop, or sell product and no pressure from me!
What have you got to lose? With the new catalog just being released- you might as well get the demo discount on all those fabulous SU Products you want!!
Please contact me with any questions or simply click on the "Join The Fun" tab above. Thank you. Now for todays sample featuring "Thoughtful Banners".................
Color Scheme I used: Soft Sky, Dapper Denim, Daffodil Delight and White
The see-thru photopolymer stamps make lining up these images much easier!
I used the brand new Duet Banner Punch and the Hello You Thinlits
If you have any questions about this card, please ask. Lori