Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Brand New Catty Starts Today & "Fresh Fruit" by StampinUP is delicious!!

Today's the day!!  The brand new 2016-2017 Stampin'UP! Annual Catalog goes into effect! 

I really feel this is one of the best catalogs and SU outdid themselves for sure this time.  There is a nice variety in style of new stamp sets, dies and punches, and beautiful new designer paper......you are going to love it!  Please contact me if you need a copy of the catalog.




Display cards made by Kim W. for the On-Stage event in Utah.
She made all of us attendees fall in love with "Fresh Fruit" and I ordered it this morning  :)


If you have a favorite stamp set or item in the new catalog that you would like to see a sample of, please let me know what that is.  If I ordered your fave today, I might be able to make that happen
as soon as my order comes!  I do appreciate your thoughts on what you would like to see.

Thank you for stopping by-  Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment