Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mickey Mouse Punch Art & More Leadership Pics

The card today was a swap one of our group members recd and I just took a picture.  Sorry, I have no idea who made this card or I would give credit where credit is due.

Circle punches were used of course to make a Mickey Mouse face in the form of an ice cream treat.  I thought since Leadership was in Orlando, this would be a cute project to post today.

Please look below the 2 "People Pictures" to see who everyone is.  Unfortunately, our waiter in the "skirt" is a no-name.  (I'm sure he told us but I can't remember).  We had dinner one night in an Irish Pub and of course one of the young-ens as I liked to call them had to mess around......those 2 gals were very fun to be with!!  Just the cutest!

Thanks very much for the blog visit.  Please come back often and tell a friend.  Lori





Mary, Bonnie, Debbie, Me, Jody, Melanie
We all live in IL--with Bonnie & Myself from the Peoria area
and the other 4 gals are from Sterling IL.



No comments:

Post a Comment