Sunday, February 22, 2015

I'm Back....and Stampin UP For Peeps' Sake

Hello all......did you miss me?   I have been gone on vacation in fabulous HAWAII.  (more about that in tomorrow's post).

Right now I wanted to get back in the swing of blog posting while showing you a swap I recd at Leadership.  Sorry, I have no idea who made this project.

The stamp set called "For Peeps' Sake" was used (pg. 34 in Occasions).  Sweet Taffy Designer series paper was also used.  The Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies is the main item though for this project.  You can view that on page 9 in the Occasions Mini.

Thanks for popping in today, and I apologize for being MIA for awhile.  I had a very good reason though right?  Check back tomorrow for some Hawaii pics!  (sidenote- no, unfortunately I did NOT earn the StampinUP incentive trip).  This vacation was totally funded by yours truly!! (smile)  Lori Helvick- demo since 1999





  

No comments:

Post a Comment