Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Blended Bloom Single Flower Stamp

This card today was my first attempt at Blendabilities coloring when those markers first came out!  (hey, I've gotten better luckily).  I've been finding some cards that were not posted to my blog when I made them- this being one.

Color Scheme-  Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie & just a touch of white.

I used 4 Candy Dots from the Neutrals color pack, and Early Espresso Bakers Twine.  I used some Washi Tape and some DSP that are now retired.  It's ok, we all have that to use up right?

If you don't already have this beautiful flower, you might want to consider getting it.  It definitely can be colored up to look real pretty!  :)   It sells for $11.95 in the Annual Catalog (pg. 167).

I appreciate you stopping by my blog.  Now go stamp something!!  (smile)  Lori Helvick- StampinUP Demo since 1999.






No comments:

Post a Comment