Friday, January 9, 2015

Big on You Set & Hey There Buds Single Stamp

The card sample today features a brand new set from the 2015 Occasions Mini Catty called "Big on You".  Also featured is the single stamp from the Annual Catalog called "Hey There Buds".

I put some markers to work for the verse and the flower both so I could get a variety of colors.  I used Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush and Vanilla for my color choices today.

Strawberry Slush Thick Bakers Twine was wrapped around the bottom left corner for something different.  Also, you might not be able to tell, but I stamped a 2nd flower & cut out & raised it up for some added dimension.

Have questions?  I've got answers!  Please drop me a post here or send an e-mail to:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

I would love to give you directions for this card, or any stamping tips & tricks you desire.  I'm here to serve, and have been around with StampinUP since 1999.  Thanks very much for stopping.  Lori







No comments:

Post a Comment