Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Blog Waddle w/ Stray Ducklings-- Showcasing Valentines, Love, & Sale-A-Bration (2 Creations shown here)......

 

Welcome to our BLOG WADDLE!!  Thanks for joining us.

For this card, I used the Bee Mine Suite Collection.  I added 3 gems and some Sweet Sorbet Twine.  The Sending Dies were used to die cut the sentiment.  Let me know what you think please......

 


 I used the lovely new designer paper called Flight & Airy on this card.  You can get this pack of DSP for FREE with a $50 purchase right now!!  The Bough Punch was used to cut out leaves from that paper.  The tiny bird was "fussy cut" from that paper as well.  

I made a bow from some white bakers twine & added 3 gems.  "Hello There" is from the Softly Sophisticated stamp set (free right now w/ a $100 purchase & you will get an embossing folder as well) !! The Countryside Corners Dies were used on this creation too.

 

 

 

   I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STAMPIN STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!

 


PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO SEE SOME WONDERFUL CREATIONS THAT ARE BOUND TO INSPIRE YOU!!  HAPPY SALE-A-BRATION TIME EVERYONE!!


1 comment:

  1. The bees are my favorite but im really loving what you've done with the bird card!

    ReplyDelete