Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Blog Waddle w/ Stray Ducklings-- Showcasing Designer Series Paper (Winter Meadow shown here)......

 

Hi stampers!!  Hope you are ready for some fun blog "waddle" projects from my friends & I   :  )   You know-- we do this the 10th of EVERY month, so please tell your friends about us too!!

For my creation today, I used the following StampinUP Colors--  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, White, and Smoky Slate.  The entire card base is made up of  Vellum Card Stock.  Other products used are:

--Timeless Arrangements Dies

--Deckled Rectangle Dies

--Grove Dies

--Grassy Grove Stamp Set

--Joy To You Stamp Set

--Night Divine Stamp Set

--Winter Meadow Designer Paper

 


When this card is opened up completely, it looks like this on the inside.  My inspiration for this card project came from Ronda Wade but I changed up a few things to make it my own!!  (that's the beauty of sharing and creating, right??)  Enjoy!!

 

  I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STAMPIN STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!



 THANKS SO MUCH FOR "WADDLING" ALONG WITH US!  PLEASE CLICK ON THE NAMES BELOW TO VISIT EVERYONE ELSE'S POSTS TOO.  YOU WILL GET MORE INSPIRATION ALONG THE WAY I'M SURE!!  HAPPY STAMPING  :  )   LORI

 

 

1 comment: