Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Color Challenge w/ Fun Fold Video #3-- Enjoy The Journey Designer Paper

          


This was a fun masculine fancy fold to work on!!  It's part of my monthly COLOR CHALLENGE if you would like to participate. (please watch the quick video below) I used the following StampinUP products:

--Stylish Shapes Dies
--Majestic Mountain Dies
--Mountain Air Stamp Set
--Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set
--Three Twine Combo Pack
--Enjoy The Journey Designer Paper



These 3 colors (plus white) were used on my creation.


This shows the inside of my card when opened up completely.

I did not mention the measurements in the video, but here you go.....

Card Base=  5 1/2 x 7 1/4  and score @ 4 1/4

Extra Flap pc.=  4 1/4 x 3 7/8  and score @ 3/4 of an inch


 

                                                                       

                         

2 comments: