Sunday, July 10, 2022

Blog Waddle w/ Stray Ducklings-- Theme is Sale-A-Bration (Stylish Sketches Set Featured Here)......

 

I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STAMPIN STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!


 
Hello Stampers!!  For all 3 of these creations today, I used 2 common Sale-A-Bration freebies:  Stylish Sketches stamp set & Rings of Love Designer Series Paper.
 
My color combo for this card includes:  Soft Suede, Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze and White.
 
Besides the stamp set & designer paper from Sale-A-Bration, I used the following StampinUP products on this fox card:
 
--Double Oval Punch
--Very Best Occasions Stamp Set
--Stampin' Blends
--Linen Thread
 
 

 
 There are 3 stamped images in the Stylish Sketches set, so of course I had to use a different stamp on each of my cards today  : )     (Oh, and I guess the little sprinkles would be a 4th stamp in the set, but I did not use that one on any of my cards)

The colors on this creation include:  Parakeet Party, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, White

Besides the Stylish Sketches and Rings of Love paper, I used the following:

--Beautiful Shapes Dies
--Twill Ribbon Combo Pack
--Brushed Metallic Dots
--Bough Punch
--Very Best Occasions Stamp Set
 
 


 For my 3rd and final project today, I made a grateful fall card.  Of course the same designer paper and stamp set are featured again.

Color Palette consists of:  Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, White

(I used 3 different colors of ink pads w/ sponge daubers & applied ink to image BEFORE stamping on white card stock).

These fabulous StampinUP products were used:
 
--Linen Thread
--Layering Circle Dies
--Stylish Shapes Dies
--Soft Seedlings Stamp Set
--Timber 3D Embossing Folder



THANKS VERY MUCH FOR BLOGGING BY TODAY EVERYONE!!  PLEASE "WADDLE" ALONG WITH MY FELLOW STAMPIN' STRAY DUCKLINGS AND GET READY TO BE INSPIRED  : )    SIMPLY CLICK ON EACH NAME BELOW TO VIEW MORE IDEAS.  WE APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY "LOOKIE-LOO".  HAPPY STAMPING!! 


2 comments:

  1. All of the cards are great, but I'm going to CASE the fox one if you don't mind. I LOVE it and I have a close friend who adores foxes. This is PERFECT! Thanks for a great idea for a birthday card for her!!! You ROCK Mama Duck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CASE away Kim, and glad you liked the card. Thanks!

      Delete