Monday, February 17, 2020

Series: Monday Make It - Send It Video # 26 (Features Magnolia Lane items from pg. 171)


 Very simple card I made ahead of my video.
It features the Magnolia Lane Lg. Specialty Card & Envelope Pack
and the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack.

 I had already glued the liner inside the matching envelope.
The card on the right is the one I made in todays video.

 All 3 of these cards were made with the same items shown
on pg. 171 in the Annual Catalog.
Along with the 2 products listed above, I used the
Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set & the Magnolia Memory Dies.


If you take a few minutes to watch my YouTube video below,
I would greatly appreciate it!!
Of course, if you have questions about any of the
StampinUP products used, please ask.  I would be happy to help.
Thanks for watching!!  LORI


                                                                                       
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment