Monday, December 16, 2019

Series: Monday Make It - Send It Video # 20 (features new Mini Catalog items)......

 
 This was a recent class project & the gals liked it
so well, I thought I would feature it for "Monday
Make It - Send It" !!

Color combo includes:
White, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo



 New "up and coming" StampinUP Products:
--Timeless Tulips Stamp Set
--Tulip Punch
--Coastal Weave 3D Emboss Folder
--Daffodil Delight Ribbon

 A couple of my favorite "staples" from the Annual
Catalog were used as well (Classic Label Punch, &
Stitched Rectangle Dies)


If you have any questions after watching the below video,
please contact me.  I appreciate you stopping by......Lori

                                                                                     

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment