Tuesday, July 2, 2019

It Starts With Art Stamp Set and Arts & Crafts Dies by StampinUP

This card was made by me for a recent card buffet choice!
I plan to have another Card Buffet in Sept. or October.
For the classes I had last week, I ended up with 11 choices
for the gals to pick from (they got to make 6 of any designs they wanted).

For this project, we used the following StampinUP items:
-- It Starts With Art Stamp Set
-- Art & Crafts Dies
-- Button Button Embossing Folder
-- Linen Thread
-- Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit
-- Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper


This card was a group swap by Kelly I. of Peoria IL.
That blue paper clip was made from card stock & cut out with
a die from the Arts & Crafts Die Set.  How fun is that?

If you have any questions about these 2 very fun cards,
please ask.  Thank you for blogging by......Lori







No comments:

Post a Comment