Saturday, June 1, 2019

Masculine Cards w/ Best Catch & Geared Up Garage Stamp Sets by StampinUP--


With Fathers Day coming up in a couple weeks, its time
for me to start focusing on some good Masculine cards, though
neither one of these would work for my Dad!!  LOL
He was into tractors & farming his whole life.....will explore those options soon  : )
 
Anyway, fishing and/or cars might work for the fathers and
other men in your life. So, I'm super happy that
both "Best Catch" & "Geared Up Garage" are in the new book!!
The Classic Garage 6 x 6 paper has left however.

The top sample was a swap at a StampinUP event, and
the bottom card was made by Kim Baker I believe.
If you have any questions, with either card though I think
I can help you figure things out.  Thanks- Lori


ALSO, YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK WHAT RETIRING ITEMS
ARE ON SALE RIGHT NOW......









 



No comments:

Post a Comment