Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Progress towards Maui Goal.....& a fitting card using Tropical Chic Stamp Set

Some of you have asked me how I'm coming with my quest to earn the SU incentive trip to Maui.....
Well, the end of March will be the 1/2 way point for the earning period (for trip). I am about 1/3 of the way to my end goal. No worries though.....I just keep plugging along and working hard at my business. Whatever happens-happens! and I know in my heart that I've tried the hardest this year than I ever have before in my almost 20 years with StampinUP!! Thank you SO much everyone for your help and cheering me on......."I think I can, I think I can"......


Dreaming of this tropical paradise on StampinUP's dime (smile)


 This was a very fun project at a recent class.
I think the gals liked the color combo and use
of the Tropical Chic set and matching Big Shot Dies.

 If you have any questions about this card, please contact me.
I appreciate you blogging by.....Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment