Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Blooming Basket Bundle and Beautiful Blooming Bride!!








I hope you enjoy this You Tube Video made by StampinUP.  The fabulous Sale-A-Bration
promotion ends on March 31st so don't delay!!  Get all of your favorite products offered
during Sale-A-Bration for FREE before time runs out!!

Also, I wanted to let you all know why I've been somewhat "MIA" lately and not blogging
as much.  There has been no time for stamping, and posting to my blog-- because of a very
important wedding in our family.

My boyfriend of 13 years has a daughter that just got married!! Please enjoy the pics below
and I promise to start making card samples again very soon  : )

Thank you- Lori


 Beautiful Blooming Bride- Molly Bragg


Molly wrote a letter to Weston & sealed it with a kiss!


 Mr. and Mrs. Weston Walker


Wes, Molly, me, Al


Al and Lois Bragg with me standing.



No comments:

Post a Comment