Sunday, March 15, 2015

Painted Petals & Balloon Bash

Both cards today were made by my friend and downline Bonnie A. from Washington, IL.  The first card below that Bonnie made was her demo card swap for yesterdays group meeting.  The 2nd project is a Washi Tape shaker card she did a quick demonstration on.  Gotta love that Washi Tape!!

I think I will be having a Washi Tape Shaker Card as an option at my CARD BUFFET coming up on April 10th & 11th in my home.  Don't live close to me in the Peoria, IL area?  Well never fear..... you can get any of my Card Classes as "To-Go Kits"!  Please visit my StampinUP Website at: www.createwithlori.stampinup.net    You can click on the "Events" tab to see all my upcoming card classes & other special stamping events.  Please let me know if you have questions about anything you see listed on my calendar.

Along with the Painted Petals stamp set, Bonnie used the Woodgrain Embossing folder and Night of Navy Seam Binding.  The 2 punches used are Modern Label and Word Window.  Color Scheme: Wild Wasabi, Night of Navy and White.

For the shaker card, Bonnie used the Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, and of course the stamp set Balloon Bash.  Color Scheme:  Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist, Night of Navy, Gold, and White.

Here are 4 top picks of the StampinUP products used today.......please click on the code to view at my 24/7 On-Line Store.  Thanks- Lori


126970 

Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad - 126970

Price: $5.95

Painted Petals Clear Stamp Set

Painted Petals Clear Stamp Set-138822

Price  $24.95

113439

Big Shot - 113439

Price: $99.95


108360

Craft Scissors - 108360

Price: $29.95






No comments:

Post a Comment