Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Merry Everything Set & Note Tag Punch

Today I have a Christmas Card made with items on page 13 in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  The word image comes from the stamp set called Merry Everything and is punched out with the matching Note Tag Punch.

Another punch I used on this card is the Angled Tag Topper (pg. 221- Annual Catalog).  I just recently got that punch for myself along with its "sister" Scalloped Tag Topper.  **SPOILER ALERT**............There is yet another "sister" punch like those 2 coming out in the brand new Occasions Mini!!  It's got a cool rounded top with a design to it.  Just an FYI !  All 3 tag topper punches are selling for $22.95 each.

Check out some of these StampinUP items I used on my card today.  If you click on the item code below each picture, it will take you to my website and on-line stamping store.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks very much- Lori Helvick



113439 
Big Shot - 113439   Price: $99.95
 
Under The Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper - 135825   Price: $12.95





Note Tag Punch - 135860   Price: $16.95




 

Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack – 133787   Price: $16.95






Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper – 135315   Price: $4.95


No comments:

Post a Comment