Friday, February 10, 2023

Blog Waddle w/ Stray Ducklings-- 2023 Mini Catalog (Country Floral Lane Suite Collection Featured Here)......

Hi Stampers!!  My color combo for this months "waddle" card includes:  Old Olive, White, Balmy Blue and So Saffron.  I found on-line (some place) this card idea that I "CASED".  The unknown designer had used the Country Bouquet Punch to make 5 separate hearts and turn those into this flower design!!

I fussy cut the stem myself and used the above mentioned punch to make 2 leaves.  The blue strip of paper on the left side comes from the Country Floral Lane Designer paper pack.  The tiny blue heart images and sentiment come from the Country Bouquet stamp set.

The Layering Circle dies cut the white and blue circles.  I finished the card off with 3 retired gems in Pale Papaya (which are close enough to the So Saffron shade).

This was a pretty simple card, but please ask if you have any questions.

 

 

 

 

 I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STAMPIN STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!

 

 THANKS SO MUCH FOR "WADDLING" ALONG WITH US!  PLEASE CLICK ON THE NAMES BELOW TO VISIT EVERYONE ELSE'S POSTS TOO.  YOU WILL GET MORE INSPIRATION ALONG THE WAY I'M SURE!!  HAPPY STAMPING  :  )   LORI

Nancy Legate
Sheryl Diemer
Kim Baker
Lori Helvick


4 comments: