Friday, June 10, 2022

Blog Waddle w/ Stray Ducklings-- Masculine Card Theme (Mountain Air Set & Layering Diorama Dies Featured Here)......

 I was feeling artistic when I made this project  :  )    It's so fun to create a scenery card when using a gorgeous stamp set like Mountain Air.

The blue sky was done with a Blending Brush in Balmy Blue ink.  First of all, I cut a circle from a sticky note for masking purposes.  I started with white card stock so under that circle remained white of course, after adding the ink.

My colors include:  Garden Green, Night of Navy and White

Besides the Mountain Air stamp set, I used the following StampinUP products:

--Timber 3D Embossing Folder

--Layering Diorama Dies

--Layering Circle Dies

(the added trees at the bottom came from a retired set, because I wanted something small)

 

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Now, take a few minutes to follow along with my Stray Duckling friends.   Simply, click on each name below to view what they have to share and hopefully we will inspire you to create something on your own.  We sure appreciate your participation!!  

LORI HELVICK, StampinUP demo since 1999

 




2 comments: