Thursday, February 10, 2022

Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stampin Stray Ducklings-- Theme: Love Is In The Air (Bouquet of Love Hybrid Emboss Folder Featured Here)......

 

I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STAMPIN STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!

 

 

Since the theme this month for our Blog Waddle is LOVE, I decided to make an Anniversary card.  My parents' wedding Anniversary was Feb. 4th and if they were still alive, this would have been year 66 for them!  I miss them both terribly, but I hope they had a great anniversary together in heaven.

For this card today, I used the following StampinUP products:

--Denim Ribbon

--Bouquet of Love Hybrid Emboss Folder

--Gold Metallic Pearls

--Brushed Brass Butterflies

--Heart & Home Designer Paper

--Many Messages Stamp Set

--Bough Punch

 

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Don't forget to follow along with the other Stampin' Stray Ducklings!!  Just click on the names below, waddle, and ENJOY!!  Thanks for your visit-- Lori

 
 

6 comments: