Thursday, June 10, 2021

Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stampin Stray Ducklings-- Theme: Annual Catalog New Products (Shaded Summer Stamp Set Featured Here)......

 

 

 I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!

 


 On page 75 in the current Annual Catalog, you will find the brand new stamp set called "Shaded Summer".  I used a couple Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the flower image before stamping on the white card stock.  Besides this brand new set, I used the following new Stampin'UP products:

--Scalloped Contours Dies

--Polished Pink Open Weaved Ribbon

--In Color Markers (Polished Pink & Soft Succulent)

--In Color 6 x 6 Designer Paper


This is a very simple card, but fun to duplicate with any designer paper and flower stamps that you might have on hand!!  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Don't forget to "WADDLE" along with my fellow ducklings to get even more card inspiration with some brand new products!!  Simply click on the names below to see what they have created for you.....thanks very much!!  LORI HELVICK



Kim Baker
Sheryl Diemer
Nancy Legate

Debbie Widener
Lori Helvick
Sue Boerner 


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Lori! I love the colors. That flower is beautiful. This is one I didn't get but I may need to now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Mama Duck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delicate looking card with lots of definition in the blooms and leaves! This one is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete