Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stampin Stray Ducklings-- Theme: Spring/Easter (Timeless Tulips Stamp Set & Tulip Builder Punch Featured Here)......

 

 I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!

 

 

I made my own circle stencil as a template for this creation.

I used a blending brush & Pear Pizzazz ink to get the slightest of green in my circle with the tulips.  Other StampinUP colors include Early Espresso and Calypso Coral.

The featured stamp set is Timeless Tulips of course for a fabulous Springtime card!  I finished this off with a linen thread bow.

Please join our blog waddle and see what my stamping friends have come up with this month.  Simply click on the names below and follow along with us, won't you?

Thanks very much for blogging by......LORI

 

Kim Baker
Sheryl Diemer
Nancy Legate
Lori Helvick
Debbie Widener
Sue Boerner
 

4 comments: