Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stampin Stray Ducklings-- Theme: CHRISTMAS PRODUCTS (Snowflake Splendor Suite Featured Here)......

 I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!

 

 
For my Christmas Card Creation today, I'm featuring three StampinUP products from the Holiday Mini Catalog (pgs. 36-38).  The Snowflake Splender Suite is just ONE of my fave suites in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog.

I used the Snowflake Wishes stamp set on the inside of my card (forgot to take a picture of that).  It says "May Your Season Sparkle".  I also used the Winter Snow Embossing Folder as well as the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper.

A few other products from the Annual Catalog include:
--White Crinkled Seam Binding
--Silver Metallic Pearls
--Stitched Shapes Dies
--Circle Punch
--Merry Moose Stamp Set (in Holiday book)
--Navy, White, Highland Heather Card Stock
(The top strip of designer paper is Retired Highland Heather)

This card was super easy and I could whip up a few more to send out in December to friends and family!  We will see......

Thanks for blogging by and please "waddle" on to the next demonstrators project.  (just click on each of the links below for more inspiration).  Thank you!!  LORI

 
 

4 comments: