Friday, January 10, 2020

Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stampin Stray Ducklings-- Theme: BRAND NEW!! (Thoughtful Blooms Featured Here)......

I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!


For this months blog "waddle" post, I created
the card above using new StampinUP products.
Here are a few:
--Small Bloom Punch
--Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set
--Morning Star Stamp Set (sentiment)

I used some embellishments as well which
include Metallic Brads, Bird Ballad Trinkets, and
2 different washi tapes
(Follow Your Art & Pressed Petals--pg. 172)


If you have any questions about this card, please let
me know.  I appreciate you following the Stampin
Stray Ducklings!!

CLICK ON THE NAMES BELOW FOR MORE
INSPIRATION!!  LORI


No comments:

Post a Comment