Sunday, November 10, 2019

Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stampin Stray Ducklings-- Theme: Christmas (Brightly Gleaming Suite Featured Here)......

I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!


For my Christmas card, I cased the sample on pg. 30 in the
Holiday Catalog.  That sample was all Night of Navy & I
made my card front with Vanilla instead.
There are a couple other differences as well.

From the Brightly Gleaming Suite I used the following:
--Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements
--Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set
--Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper

If you have any questions, please ask.
Since it is the 10th of the month and our blog "waddle",
don't forget to check out more samples for inspiration!!
(Simply click on the links below).

THANKS-- LORI HELVICK


All participants in this month's waddle:

No comments:

Post a Comment