Monday, June 10, 2019

Join the Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stray Ducklings-- Theme: Any NEW Products (Over The Moon-- Featured Here)......


I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!



 Thanks for joining our "waddle" this month!!

I'm featuring the "Over The Moon" stamp set shown on
pg. 32 in the new Annual Catalog.
I was born & raised on a farm, so anytime I can get
a cow or pig stamp set, I'm on it!!  LOL

Color Combo Includes:
Crumb Cake, White, Purple Posy, & Black Ink
(I added some color to the cow with Stampin' Blends).

Check out the flower and boots.
One cow image was stamped on white, & another
cow image was stamped on the gingham paper.
I just fussy cut those boots & flower and glued on the cow.
Bingo-Bango--  color was added!!

I did CASE this card and switched things up a bit.
(sorry I can't remember who the original artist was).

Here is a list of StampinUP Products used:
--Stitched Be Mine Dies
--Over The Moon Stamp Set
--In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
--Stitched Rectangle Dies
--Stampin' Blends


If you have any questions, please let me know.
Now don't forget to "waddle" along with these other
Stray Ducklings & see their beautiful creations.....
(simply click on the links)
Thanks very much-- Lori






4 comments: