Friday, May 10, 2019

Join the Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stray Ducklings-- Theme: Retiring Products (Life is Grand- Featured Here)......


I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!! 




                                                                        
     Welcome to our blog waddle......we are so happy you stopped by!!

My card features the following Retiring StampinUP Products:
**Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper
**Life Is Grand Stamp Set
**Crumb Cake Classic Weave Ribbon

I think everything else I used is in the brand new catalog!!


If you have any questions, please let me know.
In the meantime, please waddle along with us and check
out the other ducklings' fabulous creations......

Just click on the links below for easy viewing!
Thank you for the visit-- Lori Helvick


No comments:

Post a Comment