Sunday, February 10, 2019

Join the Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stray Ducklings-- Theme: Occasions and/or Sale-A-Bration (Valentines Featured Here)......

I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!


 Happy Valentines Day everyone!!
I actually made this card for my Mom so hopefully she will get that tomorrow.

Color combo includes:
Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Lovely Lipstick & White

Here are a few StampinUP Items used:
--All My Love Designer Series Paper
--All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack
--Climbing Roses Stamp Set (sentiment)
--Meant To Be Stamp Set
--Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies
--Natures Twine (Crumb Cake)


Thank you for following along with us on the monthly
Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle!!

Simply click on the links below to see more projects.....
Lori Helvick



No comments:

Post a Comment