Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Join the Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stray Ducklings-- Theme: Fall or Thanksgiving (Rooted In Nature Featured Here)......


I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!



I had fun making this card for a recent class project & thought I
would share it during our group blog waddle this month.

Color Combo Includes:
Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Grapefruit Grove
and a touch of Early Espresso!!

Here are some StampinUP Products used on my card:
--Layering Squares Framelits
--Rooted In Nature Stamp Set
--Early Espresso Marker
--Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper
--3/16" Braided Linen Trim
--Sponge Daubers



PLEASE CHECK OUT MY SEPARATE POST MADE TODAY
WITH A YOUTUBE VIDEO!!
After seeing a couple tips and tricks for this fall card,
don't hesitate to contact me if you have a question.


Thanks for blogging by, and please check out my
Stray Duckling friends as well- by clicking on the links below.....
Lori Helvick  (A.K.A Mama Duck)








No comments:

Post a Comment