Monday, September 10, 2018

Join the Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stray Ducklings-- Theme: Oct. thru Dec. Holidays (Spooky Sweets Bundle Featured Here)......


I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!



My swap card features the Spooky Sweets Bundle.
If you have any questions, please let me know.

I also made a YOUTUBE VIDEO with a couple tips when making
this Halloween Card.  (It is a separate post though below this one. I had a few
technical difficulties).  Very typical for me!!

Please follow along with all the other Stray Ducklings to view
their beautiful creations!!
Just click on the name......
Thank you- Lori Helvick


 
 
 
 
 
Kim Baker






No comments:

Post a Comment