Sunday, June 25, 2017

Pocketful of Sunshine Stamp Set- Brand New w/ StampinUP!

On my card today I used the "oldy but goodie" set called Flower Shop w/ matching Pansy Punch.
Along with those 2 items, here is a list of BRAND NEW StampinUP Products I used:
-  Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper
- Berry Burst 1/2 " Finely Woven Ribbon
- Berry Burst Stamp Pad
- Berry Burst Card Stock
- Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock
- Pocketful of Sunshine Stamp Set

I do have the Pocket Framelits Dies as well (shown on pg. 214 in the catalog) but this
pocket was simply cut out by "fussy cutting".
This was a class project last month, & we were already using the Big Shot for several other things. 
I opted for my gals to cut the old fashioned way and they were just fine with that!!  :)

Thank you for stopping by.  I appreciate you visiting & please come back.  Lori Helvick





No comments:

Post a Comment