Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Brand New Stamp Set from StampinUP- "Happy Birthday Gorgeous"

Color Scheme:  White, Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig
New items on my card include:  Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set, and
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper. (Of course the 2 new In Colors as well)
I also used the brand new In Color Ribbon- Tranquil Tide 1/2" Finely Woven (pg. 198)

Color Scheme:  Soft Suede, White, Crushed Curry, Old Olive
New items on this card:  Happy Birthday Gorgeous once again, 
Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack, and Glitter Enamel Dots


Please email or post here if you have questions and/or comments on my 2 projects.
I really appreciate any feedback you might give me.
Thanks very much for stopping by Lori's Stampin' Creations!!
Lori Helvick- StampinUP Demo since 1999



No comments:

Post a Comment