Sunday, June 18, 2017

Brand New-- Magical Mermaid by StampinUP & Basket Swap Part 2

Here are 3 more Basket Swap creations by the Stray Ducklings Group of demos.....


Designed by Terese B. and made by me.
The sample had 3 Glitter Enamel Dots, but I chose to leave them off my card.
The "Magical Mermaid" was heat embossed & then we simply sponged some ink to make the image POP!


This card swap was designed by Jolece W. and made by me.
The "Daisy Delight" Stamp set was used along with the matching "Daisy" punch
In the center of the daisy, we used a Clear Faceted Gem.

Designed by Josie W. and made by me.
The party hat image comes from "Celebrate You" (pg. 72)
This is a new In Color called Berry Burst.  We also used White & a Silver Foil Sheet


Thanks to Terese, Jolece and Josie for sharing their basket swap projects.
We had a very fun day yesterday!!  Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment