Saturday, June 17, 2017

Brand New-- Beautiful Bouquet by StampinUP & Basket Swap Part 1

TODAY WE HAD A DEMONSTRATOR ONLY BASKET SWAP W/ BRAND NEW STAMPINUP ITEMS!!  I HAVE THE FIRST 3 CARDS TODAY FOR YOUR CRAFTING PLEASURE......


This was my card today.  (I added a couple retired jewels after the fact).
Anyway, on this card I feature the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set
and the Garden Trellis Embossing Folder.

This card was designed by Debbie K. of Sterling IL
and made by me.  Very beautiful use of the new Eastern Medallions Dies.

This swap card was designed by Mary H. of Brimfield, IL
I like how she incorporated a small strip of the Color Theory Paper Stack.


Please check back the next few days for more basket swap designs by our Stray Ducklings Demo Group.
Thanks for stopping......Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment