Monday, May 1, 2017

Order your new Stampin' UP Catalog AND Retiring Custom Tee Set On Sale!!

How to get a NEW 2017 - 2018 Stampin' Up! Catalog

It's that time again!! 
The New Stampin' UP! catalog begins one month from today!!
I still have all of my Stampin' Up! idea books from way back when I first started and I enjoy looking at them from time to time. BUT I get SO EXCITED this time of year to receive the NEW one!!  :)  Do you too?

How can you get a catty of your very own?? 
Well, it's pretty simple....
  • If you are in one of my stamping clubs, you will automatically receive one in mid-May. 

  • If you are a demonstrator (or want to join now!) and you place a demonstrator order between May 2nd and May 14th, you'll receive a new catalog in your order!  Want to sign up as a demo to get a discount on supplies?  Click on the "Join the Fun" tab above and/or contact me with any questions.
  • Attend my New Catalog Launch if you live in the Peoria, IL area (May 24, 25, 26th)
  • If you need a demonstrator and a new catalog, email me and I'll send you a catalog in May (stampinfool2006@yahoo.com)
If you have a demonstrator you order from already, please allow them to provide you with a catalog.
Thank you to all of my faithful customers over the years!  I am excited to share this amazing new catalog with you......and now for today's card sample......


This card swap was made by Greta W. of Peoria, IL
(we had a swap to use up retired Designer Series Paper)

See how the tag pulls out to reveal the words "You're The Best"
The "Playful Backgrounds" Stamp Set was used for those open circles. (it's returning)
Thank you Greta for sharing.


Right now Stampin' UP! has the "Custom Tee" Stamp Set on sale for $19.50 (savings of 25%)
The "T-Shirt Builder Framelits Dies" are also on sale for $15.00 (savings of 40%)
Check these 2 items out on page 30 in the Occasions Catalog!!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to hear from you regarding your new Annual Catalog copy!!
Lori Helvick, StampinUP Demo since 1999




No comments:

Post a Comment